Mon, Feb 13, 2017 - Read in 1 Min
This post is about how to set up R path in windows 10 environment variable and conveniently use it from the command line.
This post originally appeared on Yizhe’s Source of all wonders
After R and Rtools are properly installed following the steps to setup R.
- Verify R is installed in the following path: C:\Program Files\R\R-3.3.2\bin\x86
- Open the start menu and type in “View advanced system settings”, click on “Environment variables”
- Under “System variables”, select Path and click on edit.
- Click “New”, and add the folder address for R to there (
- Open windows power shell and type in Rterm or R.exe to launch R command line tool